«Institutional Financial Conflicts of Interest in Clinical Research By Robert S. Bienkowski and Norman M. Goldfarb Introduction Two government actions ...»
4. Rogan G, Sebat F, Grady I. How Peer Review Failed at Redding Medical Center, Why It Is Failing Across the Country and What Can Be Done About It; 2008.
5. Grassley C. Letter to Emory University. http://policymed.typepad.com/files/grassleyletter-to-emory-university-12-17-2008.pdf; 2008.
6. Grassley C. Letter to Drs Faust and Gilpin.
7. Angell M. Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption. The New York Review of Books; 2009.
8. Nemeroff C. Memo to Dean Lawley. http://finance.senate.gov; 2000.
9. Armstrong D. How a famed hospital invests in device it uses. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 2005 12-Dec-2005.
10. Weinfurt KP, Friedman JY, Allsbrook JS, Dinan MA, Hall MA, J S. Views of potential research participants on financial conflicts of interest: barriers and opportunities for effective disclosure. Journal of General Internal Medicine 2006;21:1003-1004.
11. Henderson GE, Churchill LR, Davis AM, Easter MM, Grady C, Joffe S, et al. Clinical trials and medical care: defining the therapeutic misconception. PLoS Med 2007;4(11):e324.
12. Boyd C, Meade R. Clinical Trial Billing Compliance at Academic Medical Centers.
Academic Medicine 2007;82(7):646-653.
13. AAMC-AAU Advisory Committee on Financial Conflicts of Interest in Human Subjects Research. Protecting Patients, Preserving Integrity, Advancing Health: Accelerating the Implementation of COI Policies in Human Subjects Research; 2008.
14. Boyer J, Schimer M, Holmes H, Hellman P. Institutional Conflict of Interest in Research.
Journal of Clinical Research Best Practices 2007;3(5).
15. Cooper J. SOP: HRP-014 Institutional Conflicts of Interest. In: Huron Consulting Group;
Authors Robert S. Bienkowski, PhD, is Director of Research & Clinical Innovation at the Guthrie Healthcare System. Contact him at email@example.com.
Norman M. Goldfarb is Managing Director of First Clinical Research LLC, a provider of clinical research best practices information, consulting and training services. Contact him at 1.650.465.0119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.