«OFFICE BEARERS 2016 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE President Secretary Treasurer Sam Stephens Rebecca Lock Keith Morrow Ph: 0438 435 629 Ph: 0416 144 086 Ph: ...»
155. Gelding over 15.2hh Champion ANSA Ridden – Sash + BAYER TROPHY Reserve Champion ANSA Ridden – Sash Saturday - Ring 2 Entry Fee: $3.00 Prizemoney: 1 st $6 2 nd $3 3 rd Ribbon
156. Mare 14hh n.e. 14.2hh
157. Mare over 14.2hh n.e. 15hh
158. Hunter Mare 14hh n.e. 14.2hh
159. Hunter Mare over 14.2hh n.e. 15hh Champion Galloways Mare Led – Sash + $10 SPONSORED BY BRETT JAMES PLUMBING Reserve Champion Galloways Mare Led – Sash
160. Gelding 14hh n.e. 14.2hh
161. Gelding over 14.2hh n.e. 15hh
162. Hunter Gelding 14hh n.e. 14.2hh
163. Hunter Gelding over 14.2hh n.e. 15hh Champion Galloway Gelding Led – Sash + $10 SPONSORED BY OPTUS Reserve Champion Galloway Gelding Led – Sash
SENIOR RIDING CLASSES
164. Boy or Girl 12 years and under 13 years
165. Boy or Girl 13 years and under 15 years
166. Boy or Girl 15 years and under 17 years Champion Senior Rider – Sash + $10 + THE CECIL MATHIE MEMORIAL TROPHY
+ GLENCOGAN KENNELS TROPHYReserve Champion Galloway Gelding Led – Sash
HUNTER HACK, HUNTER GALLOWAY AND HUNTER PONY may GO IN MAIDEN/NOVICE HACK, MAIDEN/NOVICE
GALLOWAY AND MAIDEN/NOVICE PONY CLASSES. BUT MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN OPEN HACK, OPEN GALLOWAY
AND OPEN PONY OR OPEN HUNTER HACK, OPEN HUNTER GALLOWAY AND OPEN HUNTER PONY not both.
167. Maiden Pony Hack
168. Novice Pony Hack under 13hh
169. Novice Pony Hack over 13hh ne 14hh Champion Novice Pony Hack – Sash + GOLDMIX FEED Reserve Champion Novice Pony Hack – Sash
170. Open Small Pony Hack ne 12hh
171. Open Small Pony Hack over 12hh ne 12.2hh Champion Open Small Pony Hack – Sash
+ BAYER TROPHY SPONSORED BY CANTERBURY BLUEReserve Champion OpenSmall Pony Hack – Sash
172. Open Small Hunter Pony Hack ne 12hh
173. Open Small Hunter Pony Hack over 12hh ne 12.2hh
174. Small Childs Open Hunter Pony Hack Champion Open Small Hunter Pony Hack – Sash + ELITE TROPHY Reserve Champion Open Small Hunter Pony Hack – Sash
175. Open Large Pony Hack over 13hh ne 13.2hh
176. Open Large Pony Hack over 13.2hh ne 14hh
177. Open Large Pony Hack Ridden by Child under 17 years Champion Large Pony Hack – Sash + ELITE AND OPTUS TROPHY Reserve Champion Large Pony Hack - Sash
178. Open Large Hunter Pony Hack ne 13hh
179. Open Large Hunter Pony Hack over 13hh ne 14hh
180. Open Large Hunter Pony Hack ridden by child under 17 years Champion Open Large Hunter Pony Hack – Sash + ELITE TROPHY Reserve Champion Large Hunter Pony Hack – Sash
181. Ballina Shire Pony Hack ne 14hh
182. Ballina Shire Hunter Pony GALLOWAY
183. Open Galloway 14hh ne 14.2hh
184. Open Galloway over 14.2hh ne 15hh Champion Open Galloway Hack – Sash + ELITE TROPHY SADDLE CLOTH Reserve Champion Open Galloway Hack – Sash
185. Open Hunter Galloway Hack 14hh ne 14.2hh
186. Open Hunter Galloway Hack over 14.2hh ne 15hh Champion Open Hunter Galloway Hack – Sash + $10 Reserve Champion Open Hunter Galloway Hack – Sash HACKS
187. Hack over 15hh ne 15.2hh
188. Hack over 15.2hh ne 16hh
189. Hack over 16hh Champion Hack – Sash + OPTUS TROPHY Reserve Champion Hack - Sash
190. Open Hunter Hack ne 16hh
191. Open Hunter Hack over 16hh Champion Open Hunter Hack – Sash + $10 Reserve Champion Open Hunter Hack - Sash Saturday - Ring 3 Entry Fee: $3.00 Prizemoney: 1 st $6 2 nd $3 3 rd Ribbon
AUSTRALIAN STOCK HORSES LED
192. Colt, Gelding or Filly - Yearling
193. Colt, Gelding or Filly – 2 years
194. Colt, Gelding or Filly – 3 years Champion Youngstock Colt, Gelding or Filly Led – Sash + $25 SPONSORED BY J&M REGAN – MELALUCA STUD Reserve Champion Youngstock Colt, Gelding or Filly Led – Sash
195. ASH Stallion 4 years and over Champion ASH Stallion Led – Sash + J CURTIN & FAMILY TROPHY Reserve Champion ASH Stallion Led – Sash
196. ASH mare over 15hh
197. ASH Mare n.e. 15hh Champion ASH Mare Led – Sash + GOLDMIX FEED SPONSORED BY J CURTIN & FAMILY Reserve Champion ASH Mare Led – Sash
198. ASH Gelding over 15hh
199. ASH Gelding n.e. 15hh Champion ASH Gelding Led – Sash + GOLDMIX FEED SPONSORED BY J CURTIN & FAMILY Reserve Champion ASH Gelding Led – Sash
SUPREME CHAMPION ASH LED – SPONSORED BY MEGA HORSE AND J CURTIN & FAMILY
200. ASH Youth Handler under 13 years – SPONSORED BY MEGA HORSE
201. ASH Youth Handler 13 years and under 17 years – SPONSORED BY MEGA HORSE
AUSTRALIAN STOCK HORSES RIDDEN
202. Novice ASH Hack ne 15hh
203. ASH Hack n.e. 15hh
204. ASH Hack 15hh and over
205. Childs ASH Hack n.e. 15hh ridden by child under 17 years
206. Childs ASH Hack over 15hh ridden by child under 17 years Champion ASH Hack – Sash + $50 SPONSORED BY OPTUS AND J CURTIN & FAMILY Reserve Champion ASH Hack – Sash + GOLDMIX FEED
207. Novice ASH working Stallion
208. Novice ASH working Mare
209. Novice ASH working Gelding Champion Novice ASH Working Horse – Sash + $25 SPONSORED BY OPTUS Reserve Champion Novice ASH Working Horse – Sash + GOLDMIX FEED
210. ASH Working Stallion
211. ASH Working Mare
212. ASH Working Gelding
213. ASH Working horse ridden by child under 13 years
214. ASH Working horse ridden by child 13 years and under 17 years Champion ASH Working Horse – Sash + $50 SPONSORED BY J CURTIN & FAMILY Reserve Champion ASH Working Horse– Sash + GOLDMIX FEED ASH Pleasure
215. Open Pleasure
216. Childs ASH Pleasure under 13 years
217. Childs ASH Pleasure 13 years and under 17 years Champion ASH Pleasure – Sash
+ $25 SPONSORED BY SOPHIE COE AND MEGA HORSE AND J&G MUNCEReserve Champion ASH Pleasure – Sash + GOLDMIX FEED ASH Turnout (ASH attire)
218. Childs ASH turnout under 13 years – MEGA HORSE
219. Childs ASH turnout 13 years and under 17 years – MEGA HORSE
220. ASH Lady Rider (must be member ASH) – GOLDMIX FEED
CHAMPION SADDLE HORSE OF BALLINA SHIRE – SASH
+ $25 VOUCHER DONATED BY NORCO RURAL STORES(includes Ballina Shire Hack, Galloway, and Pony. Horse must reside in Ballina Shire)
SUPREME CHAMPION SADDLE HORSE - $50 DONATED BY ELITE
+ GARLAND SPONSORED BY OPTUS(includes Champion Hack, Galloway and Pony from each ring)
SUPREME CHAMPION HUNTER HACK – SASH +
TROPHY DONATED BY LISMORE CENTRAL VETERINARY HOSPITAL + GARLAND(includes Champion Hunter Hack, Hunter Galloway and Hunter Pony from each ring)
SHOW JUMPINGSTARTING TIME 8AM Chief Steward: Ron Chittick, Phone 0428 665 502 The same rider must ride horses competing in the junior class and in the open classes.
Horses restricted to two consecutive height classes.
STOP! unless there is prior approval with Alstonville Agricultural Society
IS YOUR HORSE HENDRA VACCINATED –
A PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR CURRENT CERTIFICATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE HANDED IN TO
OUR OFFICIAL HENDRA OVERSEER AT THE HORSE PARKING AREA GATE (GREEN STREET
ENTRANCE) OTHERWISE NO ADMITTANCE WILL BE GIVEN ONTO OUR GROUNDS..
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSES...NO EXCEPTIONS..
Back again in 2016
ALSTONVILLE AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY INCWOODCHOP Saturday 29 October, 2016
Nominations close Saturday 15 October with Michele Kellett, Secretary North Coast Axemen’s Association Inc email@example.com
STRICTLY NO NOMINATION, NO BLOCKAlstonville Show Cattle Exhibition;
Alstonville Showground ~ PIC NE 537966
SPECIAL NOTE AND REGULATIONS
1. Entries close on 21st October 2016
2. Entry return address – Alstonville Show Society, PO Box 426, ALSTONVILLE NSW 2477
3. Entry Fees must be paid when forwarding entries together with required documentation.
4. The classification of all animals competing in this section shall be determined by the call Register and where not available by the tooth test.
5. Cows in stud beef classes 3yrs and over must be in calf or show signs of having been a breeder.
6. All animals competing in all classes shall be judged in the ring.
7. All bulls over 12 months shall have a ring in their nose.
8. Stud Cattle will be judged at 9am on the 2nd day of the show.
9. Judges will be instructed to withhold the awards if, in their opinion, the competing animal is not pure bred, or not worthy of a prize.
10. If doubt should arise in the mind of a judge or judges in any class as to the classification of a competing animal, the matter should be referred to the stewards in their particular sub-section for consideration.
11. All animals competing in this section to be registered or eligible for registration in their respective herd books.
12. All cattle competing in the Breeders’ Classes must be owned by the exhibitor.
13. Breeding date of age calculation is 1st October 2016.
14. All cattle in Stud Section shall have a ring or nose dog.
15. Exhibitors must have Public Liability Insurance extended to include attendance at Alstonville Show 2016. A photocopy of Certificate of Currency must accompany entry form.
16. Exhibitors must hold Public Liability Cover of a minimum of $10 million dollars.
17. To minimise the risk of Johnes Disease all cattle-particularly calves 12 months & under- must be tethered at all times.
18. All cattle must be accompanied by Pestivirus Tested Certificate.
19. Attention is drawn to the fact that all calves paraded with their mother to be not more than 8 months old.
20. Exhibitors should be aware that animals at foot are entered in a calf class cannot be shown on the dam as a cow and calf unit. Similarly, any animal shown on the dam cannot be entered in the calf class.
21. NLIS device must be inserted.
22. No late entries.
PLEASE NOTE: PARADERS COMPETITION CLASSES A, B & C WILL BE HELD
PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF CLASS 1.
SECTION 2: STUD CATTLE SATURDAY 29TH OCTOBER STARTING TIME 8.15 FOR JUNIOR PARADERS – RURAL YOUTH MORNING TEA AT 8.45
PARADERS COMPETITION - IT IS THE DECISION OF`GROUP 1 THAT
NO JUNIOR PARADER WILL CHANGE ANIMALSParaders must lead a heifer or steer animal under 20 months. Proof of age may be requested.
Competitors to nominate with appointed steward by 8.15am on the day – No entry fee
Small breed cattle COMMENCES AT 9.00AM Large breed to follow All exhibits in this section must be the property of the Exhibitor at judging time.
Champions will receive prizes up to the value of $300 Sponsors Bayer Australia, Norco, Goldmix,WFI Ltd T&W McCormack, Ramsey & Bulmer, George & Furhmann Diddine Brahmans, Ian Weir & Son.
Entry Fee: $3.00 Note: Due to the availability of pens, entries will be restricted to 2 (two) per class per exhibitor.
Exhibitors to supply own drinking containers for their poultry Judged to Australian Standard
$50 Feature Show Best Champion Malay Game AC
CHAMPION BIRD OF SHOW$50 plus Trophy & Sash
CHAMPION OPPOSITE SEX BIRD OF SHOW$25 plus Trophy & Sash Balance of Major Awards receive $15 plus Trophy & Sash – except Junior Awards which will be $10 Champion Bird of Show Opposite Sex Bird of Show Champion Soft Feather Large Opposite Sex Soft Feather Large Champion Hard Feather Large Opposite Sex Hard Feather Large Champion Hard Feather Bantam Opposite Sex Hard Feather Bantam Champion Soft Feather Bantam Opposite Sex Soft Feather Bantam Champion Breeding Pair Large Hard Feather Champion Breeding Pair Large Soft Feather Champion Breeding Pair Bantam Hard Feather Champion Breeding Pair Bantam Soft Feather Champion Rare Breed Champion Waterfowl Opposite Sex Waterfowl Champion Large Bird Exhibited by a Junior Champion Bantam Exhibited by a Junior Alstonville Agricultural Society proudly Supports our Supporters
LIFT OUT THIS SECTION AND KEEP
Hurford Building Supplies 16 Habib Dr, South Lismore NSW 2480 George & Fuhrmann 98 Centre St, Casino NSW 2470 T&W MC Cormack Pty Ltd 102 Barker St, Casino NSW 2470
Juniors must be under 14 years of age, and cannot show any breed shown by an adult member of the same family. There will be no exception to this rule. Juniors are not eligible for the Major Awards.
Rural Youth as per Junior Section.
ALL EXHIBITORS PLEASE NOTEALL Entry Forms for the Pavilion sections MUST be registered with the Secretary and Exhibit Tickets picked up by 5pm on Wednesday 26th October 2016.
NO Entry Forms will be accepted on Thursday Morning prior to judging. Entry Forms may be posted to the Secretary during the week preceding the show.
ALL Entry Forms MUST be accompanied by a completed waiver form available from the Secretary.
NO Entry Forms can be accepted without this form.